Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Yet another Pono's promotional articles (Read 2181 times) previous topic - next topic

Yet another Pono's promotional articles

As usual, for every odd piece of criticism or investigative journalism out there, there are thousand of shameless jump-in-the-wagon articles such as this one:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/apr/...ono-kickstarter
Listen to the music, not the media it's on.
União e reconstrução

Reply #1
I think it was Ben Goldacre who said something like the science bloggers at The Guardian are there to correct what their main journalists write. Nothing against the Guardian, I actually kinda like it, but it can be said for every mainstream news outlet out there.

Reply #2
Of course, you probably didn’t mean it, but I would ask that we avoid leveraging anyone’s age as a disparagement against them. Age is only a boring and inevitable physical fact, not any indication of character.