Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Automattically Fill Values Help (Read 2682 times) previous topic - next topic

Automattically Fill Values Help

I need assitance for a simple query that I couldn't figure out from the help documentation:

Is it possible to define whether a specific value you would like to assign in the "Automatically Fill Values" dialog comprises of two or more words? I think a picture may explain my predicament more clearly:

Reply #1
%album artist% - %radioshow% 0%radioshow episode%...

Reply #2
If I remember correct: instead of guessing it you could type %album artist% Corsten's Countdown %radioshow% (%broadcast  date%).

Reply #3
@2E7AH: Unfortunately this won't work for 100+ values.

@Mar2zz: Unfortunately this does not set the %radiosow% value.

Reply #4

Reply #5
Thanks Zarkon, that did the trick. Awfully complex way to do it though    Perhaps someone who knows of a simpler way can chime in with this topic at a later stage...

Reply #6
@2E7AH: Unfortunately this won't work for 100+ values.

@Mar2zz: Unfortunately this does not set the %radiosow% value.

Correct, it's a twopass rename. To automate, you could use %album artist% - %radioshow% %temp% %episode% (%airdate%), and then fill radioshow in the second run with Format from other fields and use %radioshow% %temp% as format.

However, if you only rename corsten's countdown, why wouldn't you type corsten's countdown in radioshow directly?

foobar is as complicated as you want it to be, sometimes there are simple solutions.