Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Burning FLAC with burrrn (Read 10358 times) previous topic - next topic

Burning FLAC with burrrn

I'm having trouble trying to burn some files to a CD with burrrn.  The properties of the FLAC file I'm trying to burn are as follows:

Sample rate: 48000 Hz
Channels: 2
Bits per Sample: 16
Bitrate: 767kbps

I don't know what this would go under, but it's using reference libFLAC 1.2.1 20070917

Code: [Select]
Finished processing file #1.

ERROR:
ERROR: C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/01_track01.wav: found sampling rate 48000, require 44100.
ERROR: Header of audio file "C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/01_track01.wav" is corrupted.
ERROR: C:\Program Files\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:6: Cannot determine length of track data specification.

Shortened for only one audio file, but it finishes processing all the files and then comes up with the same error for every file.  I'm assuming that it's because of the sampling rate, as I've burned FLAC CDs before, not checking either way for the sampling rate.  How am I going to be able to burn this file?

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Burning FLAC with burrrn

Reply #1
Decode the FLAC to WAV, resampling the files to 44100. Foobar2000 can do this for you.
daefeatures.co.uk

Burning FLAC with burrrn

Reply #2
I just tried that, and it still came out a 48 khz file.  And still same error.  I can't get to any option to change the sample rate, only the preferred bit depth.

Burning FLAC with burrrn

Reply #3
When you choose to convert, check the DSP Processing checkbox, hit the "..." button, and activate the resampler.
I'm on a horse.

Burning FLAC with burrrn

Reply #4
Ah Thanks you guys.  everything's working fine now.  My project can go on.