Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: defining a standard for cuesheets in wavpack files (Read 2973 times) previous topic - next topic

defining a standard for cuesheets in wavpack files

embedded cue sheets in wavpack files are just great.
i think it would be helpful for developers of applications that support wavpack to define a standard or a howto in into documentation for wavpack users how cuesheets have to be ingetrated.

at the moment foobar and burrrn support the tag "CUESHEET=VALUES" but this is not official afaik. what i mean is: if a user integrates the cuesheet by using "CUE=VALUES" or "CUE-SHEET=VALUES" burrrn or foobar or other applications that hopefully support that feature in the future might not be able to recognize the cue sheet.

what do you think, bryant ?

defining a standard for cuesheets in wavpack files

Reply #1
Yes, I think I should add some information about this somewhere in the documentation, and maybe have a downloadable sample cuesheet with embedded ReplayGain information. I believe Case came up with the format for that, but I don't believe it's documented anywhere. Thanks for the suggestion!