Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Theme change? (Read 13342 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Theme change?

Reply #50
Go the topic that you want to search in first and then define the search term.

Thanks zeremy, but where am I supposed to define the search term? The only search command I can find is the one in the "Community" menu (see attached pic), which leads to the general search settings page.
I'm late

Reply #53
Alright, I get it now. I was using the "light" variant, changed it to the "be social". Sorry I just learned about this option. I guess I was totally missing the point of the whole discussion thread!  :))
I'm late

Reply #54
So it stays now that left and right is a huge unused space although I have bought extra a wide monitor ?
Thats progress....

Reply #55
Shouldn't the ability to update the engine without massive handcraft be a lil bit higher on requirements priority list of forum software to use?

Reply #56
And which forum are you suggesting I spend weeks migrating to, that isn't going to be a headache some time down the line when a major upgrade comes along?

Reply #57
I didn't have anything particular in mind, sorry. Maybe pull some average of how much your time is worth and invest into some payware? Or revive some kind of donations?

Reply #58
As if any payware forum is any less of a hassle. Unless you were suggesting also hiring someone to handle the migration, and paying someone to keep the theme up to date. I'm sure that would be a great reason to open up donations again, especially since the current system involves me donating my time to maintain this server, with Spoon donating the actual (virtual) server.