Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar and Bezelizer (Read 10185 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar and Bezelizer

First of all my THANKS goes to "pogrelz" for this programm and to "Crni", he made all images for it!
Please read both of "Readme.txt" before you start using Bezelizer. - Thanks!

What is Bezelizer?
With Bezelizer you can show an image (for a second about) in front or beside of your player, whenever you push a button for play, pause, stop, previous or next.

Note:
In folder of "Bezelizer/Foobar" you can find more subfolders than for play, pause, stop, previous and next.
There is also a subfolder for close, preference and random! In foobarversion 0.8.x all this components were also working like the other ones.
In new version of foobar i already gave it a try, but they doesn't seems to work! Maybe you can find a way for that?

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Foobar and Bezelizer

Reply #1
Other images for Bezelizer in GANT style!

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Foobar and Bezelizer

Reply #2
Thanks for uploading this. Now I just have to mak it work with the same keyboard shortcut as play and pause