Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1798163 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1100
my "temporary" setup, i'm too lazy to make better one with my custom string ...

[a href="http://mazy.johanka.cz/my_pics/temp/foobar/mazy-foobar-screenshot-005.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1101
Is that the Track info across the top there? I really like that idea of the big title across the top like that.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=306060"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yes, it is . i like that too ... i have 3 different track info panels (just hex-edited their guids). hopefully next version will support multiple instances with separate config and font configuration directly in formatting.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1102
... i have 3 different track info panels (just hex-edited their guids).

Do you mean you tweaked the dll so now you can have 3 different panels each one with its own tagz and formatting?

I've been asking this many times.........

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1103
Do you mean you tweaked the dll so now you can have 3 different panels each one with its own tagz and formatting?

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yep. it's [a href="http://mazy.johanka.cz/temp/trackinfo.rar]here[/url] if you want it, but it's easy to do that by yourself. only problem is that they all have same name, so it takes some time to learn which panel is which. there has been better version of 2nd track info panel, complete re-compile with changed name etc, but it's not working as it should.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1105

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1106
[a href="http://img54.echo.cx/my.php?image=foobar3lk.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1107

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1108
Indeed, very nice setup, synth7.
I second mitchmalibu's request
btw, what font are you using there?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1109
[a href="http://12thstreetauto.com/dkn/k/desktops/screens/foobar_june.jpg" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1110
I like my foobar simplistic

http://www.rudefyet.com/foobar.jpg

although i am thinking of changing some colors in the playist

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1111
mitchmalibu and untl55, sure

Font: Arial Unicode MS 7pt
Background: R: 48, G: 48; B: 53

Code: [Select]
// Setup //

$puts(discinfo,$trim($if(%disc%,'(''Disc '%disc%[' '''%discname%'']')',)))
$puts(spacer,ffffffּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּּ$char(10))
$puts(spacer2,ּ )
$puts(headline,$rgb(255,255,255))
$puts(main,$rgb(208,128,16))
$puts(info,$rgb(185,185,185))
$puts(text,$rgb(255,255,255))
$puts(grayed,$rgb(150,150,150))
$puts(gaincolor,$rgb(110,170,210))
$puts(streamcolor,$rgb(120,210,110))
$puts(size,5)

// Progress Bar

$puts(progress_length,68)
$puts(progress_color1,$rgb(208,128,16))
$puts(progress_color2,$rgb(195,195,195))
$puts(progress_char,■)
$puts(progress_color1a,$blend($get(progress_color1),$rgb(0,0,0),1,4.5))
$puts(progress_color2a,$blend($get(progress_color2),$rgb(0,0,0),1,5.7))
$puts(progressbar,
$puts(progress,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$get(progress_length),%_length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$get(progress)),$get(progress_color1a),$get(progress_color1))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$sub($get(progress_length),$get(progress))),$get(progress_color2a),$get(progress_color2))
)

// OUTPUT //

$get(info)Mode: $get(text)$caps(%_trackinfo_mode%)$char(10)
$if(%_length%,$char(1)C$get(headline)d2aa6e▪ 9a7030▪ 705123▪ 1080d0P R O G R E S S705123 ▪ 9a7030▪ d2aa6e▪$char(10),)

$if(%_length%,$char(1)C$get(progressbar)$char(10),)

$if(%_length%,$get(spacer),)
$if(%_length%,
$char(1)C$get(headline)d2aa6e▪ 9a7030▪ 705123▪ 1080d0S O N G I N F O705123 ▪ 9a7030▪ d2aa6e▪$char(10),
$char(1)C$get(headline)d2aa6e▪ 9a7030▪ 705123▪ $get(streamcolor)S T R E A M I N F O705123 ▪ 9a7030▪ d2aa6e▪$char(10)
)

$if(%title%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)'Title:' $get(main)$caps(%title%)$char(10),)
$if(%artist%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Artist: $get(text)$caps(%artist%)$char(10),)
$if(%_length%,,$get(spacer2)$get(info)'Listened For:' $get(streamcolor)%_time_elapsed%$char(10))
$if(%_length%,,$get(spacer2)$get(info)'Bitrate:' $get(streamcolor)$if2($pad(%__bitrate_dynamic%,3)'kbps',$if2(%__bitrate%'kbps',))$char(10))
$if(%_length%,,$get(spacer2)$get(info)'Location:' $get(streamcolor)$replace(%_path_raw%,%_filename_ext%,)$char(10))
$if(%album%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Album: $get(text)%album%[ $get(grayed)$get(discinfo)]$char(10),)
$if(%tracknumber%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Track: $get(text)$num(%tracknumber%,2)$char(10),)
$if(%genre%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Genre: $get(text)%genre%$char(10),)
$if(%date%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Date: $get(text)[%date%]$char(10),)
$if(%_length%,$get(spacer),)

$if(%_length%,$char(1)C$get(headline)d2aa6e▪ 9a7030▪ 705123▪ 1080d0S T A T I S T I C S 705123 ▪ 9a7030▪ d2aa6e▪$char(10),)

$if(%__codec%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Codec: $get(text)[%__codec%]$char(10),)
$if(%__bitrate%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Bitrate: $get(text)$if(%__lame_profile%,1080d0--%__lame_profile%,%__bitrate% Kbit/s) $get(grayed)['('%__lame_version%')']$char(10),)
$if(%_time_total%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Time: $get(text)%_time_elapsed% / %_time_total%$char(10),)
$if(%__samplerate%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Samplerate: $get(text)%__samplerate% Hz$char(10),)
$if(%__replaygain_track_gain%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Track Gain: $get(gaincolor)$cut(%__replaygain_track_gain%,$get(size)) dB$char(10),)
$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Album Gain: $get(gaincolor)$cut(%__replaygain_album_gain%,$get(size)) dB$char(10),)
$if(%_filesize%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)Filesize: $get(text)$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),1000,1048576),3),2)' MB'$char(10),)
$if(%__referenced_file%,$get(spacer2)$get(info)'CUE Reference:' $get(streamcolor)%__referenced_file%$char(10),)

$get(spacer)

// END //

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1112
Simple but effective 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1113
Simple but effective 

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=306315"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

wow nice! could you plz zip and upload your foobar-folder (without playlists folder)? foobar is standalone so i can get your complete settings.
i can give you ftp access if needed

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1114
Code: [Select]
////////////////////////////////
//Colors, etc.
////////////////////////////////

$puts(info_box_size,34)
$puts(default_color,ffffff)
$puts(leading_color,949494)
$puts(heading_color_l,ffffff)
$puts(heading_color_r,ffffff)
$puts(is_playing_color,ffffff)
$puts(len,43)
$puts(music,♪)

///////Song

// $transition( $repeat(,$add($get(info_box_size),4)),$get(heading_color_l),$get(heading_color_r))

// $char(10)$char(10)

$get(leading_color)• TITLE: $get(is_playing_color)$replace(%title%,'(',6c8e93'(',')',')'$get(is_playing_color),'[',6c8e93'[',']',']'$get(is_playing_color))$char(10)
$get(leading_color)• ARTIST: $get(default_color)%artist%$char(10)
$get(leading_color)• ALBUM: $get(default_color)$iflonger(%album%,33,$cut(%album%,29)...,%album%) $if(%disc%,949494CD%disc%,)$char(10)
$get(leading_color)• DATE: $get(default_color)%date%$char(10)$get(leading_color)
$get(leading_color)• GENRE: $get(default_color)%genre%$char(10)

// $char(10)

///////Tech

// $transition(Tech Info $repeat(,$add($get(info_box_size),4)),$get(heading_color_l),$get(heading_color_r))

// $char(10)$char(10)

$get(leading_color)• CODEC: $get(default_color)%__codec%  $get(leading_color)$char(10)
$get(leading_color)• BITRATE: $get(default_color)$if(%__lame_profile%,97cddd--%__lame_profile%,%__bitrate% 949494kbps)$char(10)
$get(leading_color)• FILESIZE: $get(default_color)$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2)' 949494MB'$char(10)
// $get(leading_color)FILENAME: $get(default_color)$ifgreater($len(%_filename_ext%),$sub($get(len),14),…$right(%_filename_ext%,$sub($get(len),14)),%_filename_ext%)$char(10)
// $get(leading_color)CHANNELS: $get(default_color)$caps($if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),%__mp3_stereo_mode%,$channels())) $get(heading_color_l)$if(%__samplerate%,%__samplerate% Hz,)$char(10)
$get(leading_color)• LENGTH: $get(default_color)[%_time_elapsed% / ][%_length%]  [949494'('%_time_remaining%')']$char(10)

$progress2(%_time_elapsed_seconds%, %_time_total_seconds%, 19,ffffff'█',9a9a9a'█')

just a modded version of someone else's. but i'm glad someone likes my config

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1115
Simple but effective 

wow nice! could you plz zip and upload your foobar-folder (without playlists folder)? foobar is standalone so i can get your complete settings.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=306366"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

i would like that too.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1116
thanks a lot synth7 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1117

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yep. it's [a href="http://mazy.johanka.cz/temp/trackinfo.rar]here[/url] if you want it, but it's easy to do that by yourself. only problem is that they all have same name, so it takes some time to learn which panel is which. there has been better version of 2nd track info panel, complete re-compile with changed name etc, but it's not working as it should.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=306103"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Besides editing the GUID, I also -
1) rename the dll to trackinf2.dll
2) around offset #6990, change "trackinfo.dll"  to  "trackinf2.dll"
3) around offset #6B10, change "Track info panel" to "Track info pnl-2"
4) around offset #6CA8, change "Track info"  to  "Track inf2"
- repeat process for panel # 3 ...etc.
- then the additional panels have new names in the menus ... works great

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1118
My foo: now in red.

Yeah, I'm happy because my win box looks like a copy of Knoppix STD (bblean + Twice style).

Ala..

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead. try PNG instead of JPEG for smaller filesize.[/span]
hi

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1119
Simple but effective 

i would like that too.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=306418"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Sorry!  I dont think the Foobar licence allows me to distribute my Foobar folder.  However if you are interested I could try and post my Playlist tree and Columns IU configs.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1120
However if you are interested I could try and post my Playlist tree and Columns IU configs.

Yes, please.  I would like that--especially the Playlist tree.  I thinks its the .col file.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1121
Simple but effective 

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

i would like that too.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=306418"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Sorry!  I dont think the Foobar licence allows me to distribute my Foobar folder.  However if you are interested I could try and post my Playlist tree and Columns IU configs.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=306436"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Its here (slightly modified)
[a href="http://www.chilcott.eurobell.co.uk/temp/playlist_tree.col]playlist_tree.col[/url]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1122
foo_vis_projectM 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1124
Yes - fix linky please - very interested.
No mercy for the bandwidth impaired