Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to increase the font size in Fusion theme (Read 1111 times) previous topic - next topic

How to increase the font size in Fusion theme

Hi - not sure if I'm posting in the correct sub but I'm hoping there is a simple solution to this.

I've installed the Fusion theme, which is a great looking theme except one major issue: the font size is tiny and my ageing eyes cannot read it. Anyone know how to change the font size? Doing so under Default User Interface/Colors and Fonts doesn't change anything. Is it supposed to? If it is, why might the font size not be changing?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to increase the font size in Fusion theme

Reply #1
Since the whole thing is written in script, the only person who can answer that is the author. I don't think many people use it here because it is functionally useless (well it was to me when I tested it).