Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Add multiple locations? (Read 1883 times) previous topic - next topic

Add multiple locations?

Hey folks new here.  I've been using a plugin for a long time that allowed me to load Spotify URIs into foobar through the "Add Location..." option.  Recently however some issues arose (likely on the backend) that no longer works for playlists, but single songs and album URIs are fine. 

As a band-aid or sidestep to the issue, I was wondering if there was any way to add multiple locations at a time.  Any help offered is appreciated!

Re: Add multiple locations?

Reply #1
You can dump them all in a .m3u and import that, but that's probably not as clean as you'd hoped.

Re: Add multiple locations?

Reply #2
Not as clean, but hot damn does that work!  Will be the band-aid solution until I can find a more permanent one.  Thank you!