Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_custominfo (Read 188214 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_custominfo

Reply #175
latest foo_playcount.dll 2.1.4. doas the similar job:

it uses %first_played%, %last_played%, %played_per_day%, %play_count%, %added% and %rating% in separate file (optional) "PlaybackStatistics.dat", only that it is not in sqlite format, and you can not add other custom tags.

too bad for foo_custominfo, i miss that component, as well

foo_custominfo

Reply #176
latest foo_playcount.dll 2.1.4. doas the similar job:

it uses %first_played%, %last_played%, %played_per_day%, %play_count%, %added% and %rating% in separate file (optional) "PlaybackStatistics.dat", only that it is not in sqlite format, and you can not add other custom tags.

too bad for foo_custominfo, i miss that component, as well

And where do you get foo_playcount?  I just exhausted the forum search and came up with nothing.

foo_custominfo

Reply #177
[deleted]

foo_custominfo

Reply #178
Any plans on updating this to work with the latest fb2k version?
Everything I've learned about space, I've learned from psytrance.

foo_custominfo

Reply #179
The original author has been AWOL from June last year till now, so likely won't happen.

foo_custominfo

Reply #180
If only I had the skill necessary ... anyway, I miss it too. I got "Live", "Cover", "Instrumental", "Mood", and others ... I am going back to the previous version

foo_custominfo

Reply #183
I highly doubt it would be compatible with foobar2000 by now anyway, 7 years later.