Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_youtube (Read 491936 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_youtube

Reply #250
Ensure that you are using audio-only streams (ffmpeg required). There is nothing else that I can suggest.

Thanks, it works better now.

Oh and one more thing, I also started to watch video via your component. Could youtube video window stay same size whole time when I change it once? Everytime I start new clip it resizes to its native size.

Reply #251
Ensure that you are using audio-only streams (ffmpeg required). There is nothing else that I can suggest.

Thanks, it works better now.

Oh and one more thing, I also started to watch video via your component. Could youtube video window stay same size whole time when I change it once? Everytime I start new clip it resizes to its native size.

Check ''Fix to current''.

Reply #252
Feature Request: Soundcloud support

I don't know if you've considered it yet (I can't find this addressed in this topic) or if it's still feasible.
I used to queue up Soundcloud songs with foo_run and foo_scrap

Reply #253
Thanks for help with windows size, its great now. Two more questions: why sometimes when I add a clip into my playlist and try to play it it says "forbidden 403" or "unsuported file format" (when using ffmpeg) it only happens in few clips. Also why when i change "clip title parsing rule" it always comes back to
(?:%artist% - )?%title%(?:\s+[\(\[].+?[\)\]]\s*)?
Often im listening to electronic music so i would like to have "somebody remix" in title but plug just skip s this.

Reply #254
@onirwai
Component is already quite a big to mix it with other services and eventually it called foo_youtube. So no Soundcloud, Spotify or any other services or sites will be supported within this component.

why sometimes when I add a clip into my playlist and try to play it it says "forbidden 403" or "unsuported file format" (when using ffmpeg) it only happens in few clips.

Need more details, I can't say why 'sometimes some clips' don't work. Is it constantly happens on particular clips? Give then clips URLs (espetially for 'unsuported file format' when using ffmpeg). Which ffmpeg version are you using? If you changed some settings in Decoder tab then also provide them. When such problem happens also check Log tab in main component window, it already may have explanation for your case.

Also why when i change "clip title parsing rule" it always comes back to
(?:%artist% - )?%title%(?:\s+[\(\[].+?[\)\]]\s*)?
Often im listening to electronic music so i would like to have "somebody remix" in title but plug just skip s this.

It's a bug, noted. Currently clicking on OK does not apply settings if only this rule was changed. So as temporary solution also change some other setting in Decoder tab (Apply button should become active). Also note that regex currently is case-sensitive (will be also fixed).

Reply #255
Hello and thanks for the plugin  About the 403 error it's back again? Cause i try to play this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrpHqu_8ihI and
Unable to open item for playback (Forbidden (403)):
"3dydfy://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrpHqu_8ihI"

Reply #256
Yep, it's back. Thanks for reporting, working on it.

Reply #257
For all who has 403 error, check this build: foo_youtube_0.0.20_dev1
If all will be ok after few days will be release.

Reply #258
Thank you, no more 403    but what it is happening with this particular error since it keep coming back?

Reply #259
Awesome plugin! I was looking for something exactly like it.

Reply #260
I was have 403 only in few tracks , now it's gone..
Thanks.

Reply #261
New version:
foo_youtube_0.0.20

Changes:
- fixes for clip title parsing rule
- fix for 403 error

Reply #262
Many thanks for the update

Reply #263
Unfortunately the "Unable to open item for playback (Forbidden (403)" issue has returned for me again. I am using v0.0.20. Yesterday all tracks played fine. Today most tracks give the error. I hope you can fix it. Once again thanks for all your hard work on this plug-in which is much appreciated

Reply #264
Yep.. unfortunately it's back again
Unable to open item for playback (3dydfy: Server error (code #403)):
"3dydfy://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYM-RJwSGQ8"

Reply #265
Ok, working on it. Btw, better to threat this as an attribute of this component: periodically it just stops to work because of changes on Youtube. So no need to thank but don't forget to notify.

Reply #266
Ok, working on it. Btw, better to threat this as an attribute of this component: periodically it just stops to work because of changes on Youtube. So no need to thank but don't forget to notify.

It would be good, if we can send notify for error 403 trough component, or that component do this automaticaly(if number of errors 403 is high to analyze that URL's and send info)...

Reply #267
Collecting something in background and sending automatically imho is not good. But centralize notifications in one place (so others will see that problem already known) and possibility for quick and simple notification (to decrease fixing time) is a good idea.

Reply #268
New version:
foo_youtube_0.0.21

Changelog:
- no subtitles preloading at video opening. Instead of downloading all subtitles at opening now particular subtitle downloads at the time when it was selected
- possibility to use synced lyrics as video subtitles. Placed in Subtitles popup of video context menu. Uses synced lyrics from Lyric Show 3, works only if there used default search pattern and lyrics are saving to configuration folder. Becomes enabled only if appropriate lyrics exist in the folder (checks every time when video context menu shows)
- problem reporting through Help menu. For centralization of the reports and problem solving status. Known issues will be also shown there
- removed 'show menu item <...>' options from Advanced preferences

Reply #269
Big thanks for the update

Reply #270
Just to confirm that I have not had any 403s with version 0.0.21.

Reply #271
Unable to open item for playback (DNS error : could not resolve "r18---sn-c0q7ln7k.googlevideo.com"):
"3dydfy://www.youtube.com/watch?fb2k_title=Jack%20in%20The%20Box&3dydfy_alt_length=144&fb2k_artist=Jessica%20Sutta&v=8ZYCoKUVvE8"

what this error mean?

Reply #272
DNS error relates to Internet connection, not to Youtube or this component. I.e. probably you had some temporary problem with your Internet connection or it was on server side.

Reply #273
DNS error relates to Internet connection, not to Youtube or this component. I.e. probably you had some temporary problem with your Internet connection or it was on server side.

thank's, problem is gone by itself after 10 min..

Reply #274
This component is sick! 3dyd you great great man!
Just one thing, some videos don't start video playback I get this error.

Can't start playback
Loading a file: Unspecified error

Does it just not work with every video?