Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Bob Dylan Sells Recorded Music Catalog to Sony Music (Read 995 times) previous topic - next topic

Bob Dylan Sells Recorded Music Catalog to Sony Music

Bob Dylan has sold the master rights to his entire recorded music catalog to Sony Music Entertainment, the company has announced. The deal also includes “the rights to multiple future releases.” Billboard estimates that Dylan’s master rights are worth over $200 million.

In a statement, Dylan said, “Columbia Records and [Sony Music Group Chairman] Rob Stringer have been nothing but good to me for many, many years and a whole lot of records. I’m glad that all my recordings can stay where they belong.”

https://pitchfork.com/news/bob-dylan-sells-recorded-music-catalog-to-sony-music/

EZ CD Audio Converter / FLAC or WavPack