Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How can you delete UI element? (Read 15521 times) previous topic - next topic

How can you delete UI element?

Sorry ... probably a stupid question but I have been learning foobar and I split a UI element creating another one, but now want to remove it. How can I delete it? When I right click on it all I have is the option to "Cut UI element" but I want to actually remove the one created by the split option.

Reply #1
You got the panel via adding a splitter, you remove it by removing the splitter - not the panel. It can be a little tough to grab the splitter and not the panel, but the change in the cursor will help you right click at the right time.

Reply #2
You got the panel via adding a splitter, you remove it by removing the splitter
Removing the splitter would remove the two panels split by the splitter.

Perhaps he wants to cut the desired UI element and paste it in place of the splitter.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #3
Thanks tpijag. Thats what I was after. Appreciate both replies.

You got the panel via adding a splitter, you remove it by removing the splitter
Removing the splitter would remove the two panels split by the splitter.

Perhaps he wants to cut the desired UI element and paste it in place of the splitter.