Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [USELESS] Double question / unuseful post (Read 3166 times) previous topic - next topic

[USELESS] Double question / unuseful post

EDIT
Split from http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....howtopic=15501&
It remains asked in http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....hl=#entry155393
/EDIT

im using the LAME encoder in CDEX(version1.3,3.92mmx)
it seems to work fine, but I have read posts of other older LAMe.dll(encoders) that are better.  is this tru?  and if it is , do these so called better versions still allow one to tweak his own presets(settings) or are they stuck with these presettings?  i haven't d/led any of them except the one that comes w/CDEX and it will let me adjust everything to my own tailoring needs or i can choose the presets that everyone talks of(id rather set my own).
i guess my question is:  Do these so-called better version still have the settings in options like the version in CDEX?

Reply #1
I just answered the same question from you in a different thread. You are starting to break quite a few of the forum rules. Maybe you should read them?

Reply #2
I just answered the same question from you in a different thread.
You are starting to break quite a few of the forum rules. Maybe you should read them?

I don't think so. - You mean me...!?
Next time please quote the concerning post(er) or prove it 
if you are strating to accuse another one of hurting forum rules!

If you really mean me so let me say it was never my intension
to disguard the forum rules.
Here i like to know (the first time) how good older Lame version work
and if there are technical differences that are easy to detect by
any 'common' software tools.

384kbps