Hi, I tried it but it is different in design.
It's only an output to another device, not a real server.
Anyway it didn't work too, there was an errore message. Today I'll try again and I let you know.
Maybe there are some ports to open in the router?
Did you try foo_upnp_out, see here? Works well for me.
So wvunpack is faster than FFmpeg for single threaded decoding, but with 8 threads FFmpeg is a lot faster (as expected).Wow, I am really surprised by that level of improvement...thanks for testing and posting this!
The ABX result.
foo_abx 2.0.2 report
You still don't understand what I mean?
To answer how to change the audio with SoX. with those particular files. Use any sample rate below 32 KHz. If you really want to muffle it use something like 8 KHz.
Actually I used a MIDI from the FM set and not the General MIDI set. Difference in panning, instrumentation, and use of effects such as reverb and changing drumkits.
FM Set - Optimized for OPL3 sound cards of the day. Hard panning, use of certain instruments to work around limitations of OPL3 hardware.
GM Set - Made for General MIDI wavetable synthesizers of the day (probably optimized a bit for the Roland SC-55 add-ons of the day???). Soft panning, effects such as reverb, drum kit changes between songs.
Last post by JunkieXL -
Quick answer... Make a copy of the same track using both versions. Listen to the resulting files and compare. You can use the foobar ABX comparator or just switch back and forth a few times in your own media player.
If you can't tell the difference between the two tracks, does it really matter what anyone else says?
Last post by NewSlang22 -
Hi, I was just wondering if there was any perceivable difference in sound quality between these two versions of QAAC because I would rather use 2.50 to be able to see the average bitrate on my iPod as I use a an outdated version of an app called TuneShell which is unable to display the correct bitrate of 2.64 encoded audio files. Thanks.
Last post by FangsFirst -
Could very well be. I would have tried a different drive, if you cannot ask for a replacement.
I've had a skip at the same spot in every stereo I have (~2:29 on that track), on all three copies, so I did at least have a different set of hardware (not clear or consistent skipping on other mismatched tracks, though). After two replacements, I felt pretty confident, but they said they've had no other complaints (they're being quite good to me despite that--a replacement disc, then a replacement set, now willing to accept a return after quite some time)
Don't have another SATA drive handy, though I certainly considered that as an option to confirm.
I added quotes to the Additional command-line options. Worked fine (Windows 10).
/c ""D:\Program Files (x86)\Tools\NeroAAC\neroAacEnc.exe" -q 0.5 -if %source% -of %dest% && "D:\Program Files (x86)\Tools\NeroAAC\neroAacTag.exe" %dest% -meta:artist="%artist%" -meta:album="%albumtitle%" -meta:track="%tracknr%" -meta:title="%title%" -meta:genre="%genre%" -meta:year="%year%" %hascover%-add-cover:front:"%coverfile%"%hascover%"
edit: had one too many