Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 1.6.7: Feedback concerning the ReplayGain Scanner preferences (Read 1055 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 1.6.7: Feedback concerning the ReplayGain Scanner preferences

Hi,

I have some feedback/suggestions concerning the ReplayGain Scanner preferences as of foobar2000 1.6.7:
  • As you can tell from the attached screenshot, the help text for the True peak scan configuration seems to be cut off. I would appreciate it if you could look into this and restore the full text.
  • Would it be possible to extend the RetroArch resampler such that it is possible to choose an auto x2, x4, x8 upsampling instead of dialing in a fixed target sampling rate? Right now we cannot really use the RetroArch in an auto upsampling configuration for the True peak scan resampling and I find this rather unfortunate as I quite like this resampler.
  • While this is similar to an existing request posted on the foobar2000 forums concerning the possibility to configure the default resampler in the advanced options, I would appreciate if the ReplayGain Scanner preferences would also allow to configure the quality settings of the default resampler if one of the auto settings is selected. (Note that the Configure button for the True peak scan resampler is grayed out because of me selecting the auto x4 oversampling option.)
Thanks in advance for considering my feedback!

Kind regards

Re: foobar2000 1.6.7: Feedback concerning the ReplayGain Scanner preferences

Reply #1
Thanks for your feedback.

Truncation fixed for 1.6.8.
Default [auto] modes already use RetroArch.
As for being able to specifically configure details for auto modes, request noted.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.