Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 for Mac: Equalizer refinement (Read 2646 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 for Mac: Equalizer refinement

First of all, many thanks to all the devs who made Foobar possible for mac.

As I understand, "This application is provided as-is. It is by no means complete, though most of the features implemented are known to work reasonably well", can we have labeling for the equalizers in the next version to come? I don't have the best ears, and really couldn't figure out to what extent is a band amplified/limited until it clips or becomes inaudible. It would really help if we could have them up on the sides.

Thank you so much for whoever sees this.

Re: Foobar2000 for Mac: Equalizer refinement

Reply #1
New version posted, Equalizer panel has been reworked and can now do about everything its Windows counterpart does-
https://www.foobar2000.org/mac
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #2
I'm seeing a UI glitch on Sierra 10.12.6 - Mid 2012 13" MBP. No resizing of window or toolbars will correct the half visible button (assuming 'null'). Maybe other buttons missing? Loading and saving presets is working as expected, which is a great addition.

Thanks for continuing the great work on Foobar for Mac.

Reply #3
Thank you so much Peter!

Also, I believe what you are seeing chamuco, is the "zero all" button as it appears on my interface.