Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there a similar plugin to delete from playlist (Legacy command) (Read 1464 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there a similar plugin to delete from playlist (Legacy command)

I'm in one playlist but would like to delete the selection from a different playlist.

I have lots of playlists and the legacy one shows up all of them including the AutoPlaylists.

I was wondering if there was a plugin that will only show the playlists they are actually in.

Here's what I mean with the legacy command. (Nightmare, lol)

Re: Is there a similar plugin to delete from playlist (Legacy command)

Reply #1
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=120394.msg995203#msg995203

X

Both, remove from playlist and find in playlist.

Reply #2
Thanks regor, that looks promising.

Is there a dl link? I can't see any.

Reply #3
Thanks regor, that looks promising.

Is there a dl link? I can't see any.
Check last reply on the thread. I'm just looking for betatesting before public release, so send me an email and I will give you a link with all the scripts.

Btw the problem with your setup, where you have too many playlists in the same contextual menu is fixed too. Playlists are split in submenus in groups of 10 or 20, so the entry list doesn't grow indefinitely.

X
(I edited it to split at 2 for demonstration purpose, but it's set to 10 or 20 according to total num)