Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can't install 1.6.7 beta 1 and/or 2 dev build windows 10 (Read 550 times) previous topic - next topic

Can't install 1.6.7 beta 1 and/or 2 dev build windows 10

Hi all, is there a known problem that either beta 1 or 2 can't be installed on the dev (build 21382.1000) edition of Windows 10?
If I try to update to either Beta 1 or 2 the program where I'm trying to upgrade from freezes completely (Explorer/Firefox/Total commander), normally I get a question back from windows, is it ok that Foobar makes changes to your filesystem yes/no, not even that is happening, just freezes.

Just tried (re)installing version 1.6.6 that acts and installs just perfectly normal as it did before.

Re: Can't install 1.6.7 beta 1 and/or 2 dev build windows 10

Reply #1
Try 21387? That just came out recently. I haven't tried this on 21382 yet, I'll have to test it.

E: Hey, cool, reproduced that easily. Will test again on 21387 once that finishes installing.

E2: Verified it works to run the latest installer on 21387.

Re: Can't install 1.6.7 beta 1 and/or 2 dev build windows 10

Reply #2
Indeed, solved with 21387.1

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021