Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: REQUEST: .shn support (Read 4463 times) previous topic - next topic

REQUEST: .shn support

Since Mac users can't use Monkey's Audio, it would be great to be able to use .shns to download lossless files that Mac users produce.

(Or does anyone know of an .ape <-> .shn conversion tool or something of the sort?)

- Chris

Reply #1
Since Mac users can't use Monkey's Audio, it would be great to be able to use .shns to download lossless files that Mac users produce.

(Or does anyone know of an .ape <-> .shn conversion tool or something of the sort?)

- Chris

Can't at least Mac OS X compile the Monkey's Audio code?

Does FLAC work on Mac?

Reply #2

dBpowerAMP Music Converter

Reply #3
To the best of my knowledge:

1) an .ape <-> .shn conversion tool would be the Monkey's Audio gui. (see: Help --> Working Modes --> Convert)

2) a shn input plugin for foobar is well on its way
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Reply #5
To the best of my knowledge:

1) an .ape <-> .shn conversion tool would be the Monkey's Audio gui. (see: Help --> Working Modes --> Convert)

2) a shn input plugin for foobar is well on its way

1) - I meant on the Mac side  (i.e. Mac users can't convert .ape to .shn)

2) Great! I look forward to it.

- Chris