Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Wanted Pages on HA Knowledgebase! (Read 3742 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted Pages on HA Knowledgebase!

Maybe someone (or all of you's ) can help in reducing the number of inexistant pages in the HA Knowledgebase:

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...ial:Wantedpages

OTOH, maybe some links are not necessary. In that case, go to the page linking to the nonexistant page and remove the wikilink.

Thanks for all the help

Reply #1
Maybe someone (or all of you's biggrin.gif) can help in reducing the number of inexistant pages in the HA Knowledgebase:

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...ial:Wantedpages

OTOH, maybe some links are not necessary. In that case, go to the page linking to the nonexistant page and remove the wikilink.

Thanks for all the help

I can do C1/C2 errors when I have more spare time, unfortunatly I don't right now. Window function is a bit technical and mathmatical for the most part, but I think it can be broken down. Signal Processing term. K3B will need a seperate category more specifically CD/DVD Writer I am thinking that will have to go under Software. Unfortunatly it will take a bit of time to create the page. If you are brave enough to attempt to get started here is what I am thinking.

K3B
Gnone Baker  -- Linux
X-CD-Roast

Firestarter FX
X-CD-Roast  -- Mac OS/X

Nero  -- Windows
Burnnn
, etc.
budding I.T professional

Reply #2
I've made a start on Cuesheet, although I fear that I have created more non-existant links in doing so.

The way I see it, links should be put in where I feel they are required, whether they are there now or not.  If I get time I will spider out from Cuesheet to those pages I reference.

That said our baby is now two days overdue, so I'm expecting to have no time free very soon. 
I'm on a horse.

Reply #3
That said our baby is now two days overdue, so I'm expecting to have no time free very soon.

I see. Congradulations! 
budding I.T professional