Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_bookmarks (Read 255240 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_bookmarks

Reply #225
Hi @tanka , thanks for the plugin and for still giving support after 10 years!

Maybe I'm too dumb, but is there a way to remove a bookmark? Or manage bookmarks somehow?

Also, is there a way to a set a visible indicator or a column that shows which songs are bookmarked?

Appreciate your work! Thanks a lot!

Reply #226
@tanka , thank you for making and updating this! Too bad I can't use it - the latest version archive seems to be corrupted :[ Can you please fix it? I'd be eternally grateful. @enibra , maybe you could send me the plugin file? thx

Reply #227
I'm getting a bug where if i use more than one bookmark it will mess up the previous one's times.  If I have one for 0:15 and set a new one for 0:33, at some point the previous one will mess up and be a few seconds from the new one, like 0:17 or something.

Reply #228
Is the source code available for this plugin?  If it's been abandoned I can look into fixing it.

Reply #229
@tanka , ...Too bad I can't use it - the latest version archive seems to be corrupted :[ Can you please fix it?...
What's the one corrupted, please write down the link.

This is the only plugin this kind?

Reply #230
Is anyone who write a new plugin (bookmarks) for foobar 64bit?

Reply #231
^ Skip Track has basic bookmarking...

Reply #232
If this component works...

https://github.com/Paremo/foo_bbookmark

It should be relatively easy for someone who is interested (not me  :P ) to update it for 64bit. I see it uses modern list control code from the foobar2000 SDK which means dark mode can be enabled with a few lines of code.

edit:  original thread here - https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=118283.0

Reply #233
Does anyone know if the column header for foo_bookmarks 0.3.6 with foobar-2.0-x86 can be black with white text?
I have a dark mode setup for foobar for everything except the bookmarks column header.
This is what my setup looks like:

Reply #234
^ The component has to be rebuilt as the previous reply said. And as the reply before that said, if all you want is a bookmark position column, you can use Skip Track instead, and make a %bookmark% column in the default playlist which is already dark mode. (Edit: actually I think you can do that with this component too using %bookmarks% field, been a long time since I looked at it)

Reply #235
Thanks for the feedback.
Skip Track does more than I want and does not do everything Bookmarks does that I need.
I tried the updated Bookmarks for 64bit but the whole Bookmarks panel on the left, column heading and bookmarks list below, have a white background.