Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 1by1 1.29 (Read 2559 times) previous topic - next topic

1by1 1.29

File Description:
1by1 is a small MP3 player that plays whole directories and whole drives of MP3 without any playlist.

http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch/#1by1

Changes in Current Version:

Wave device selectable
Free file movement with Ctrl+Page up/down
Directory re-scan with F5
Plugin recognition error fixed
Some other modifications and corrections
--
Hubbabub
Hubba hubba zoot zoot...

1by1 1.29

Reply #1
1 compliment, 1 question, and 1 request:

1. this prog becomes more and more usable - it's my standard player now. tnx and keep up the good work!!!
2. how to turn of the random-feature???
3. I am still searching for a player who can play my albums random, but the songs in them normally. I've put all my filez in directory's, it whould be cool if 1by1 could choose the directory random, but the filez not. a random-button in the left pane, so to say. 

anyway... cool prog, starts damn fast...
[span style=\'font-family:Arial\'][span style=\'color:red\']Life Sucks Deeply[/span][/span]

1by1 1.29

Reply #2
Hehe a perfect player for all those who don't like bloat!  Anyways great work! I use this on my notebook as my standard player.

Laters
AgentMil
-=MusePack... Living Audio Compression=-

Honda - The Power of Dreams