Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: About best earphones which are durable and with lowest radiation. (Read 3462 times) previous topic - next topic

About best earphones which are durable and with lowest radiation.

Hi I am Rupesh from India and I have xiomi redmi note 4 smartphone. I spend a lot of time in listening music in a day. Up to now I have used various types of earphones and experienced some difficulties.

I heard somewhere that if we continuously listen music some of the cells in human brain gets damaged. Actually I spend a lot of time in listening music so I want earphones which emits lowest radiation I mean which doesn't harm my ear's.

Previously I have used some earphones like xiomi basic matte which are very delicate and after buying it and using two months the earphones are damaged due to corrosion etc.,.

From the past two months I am using ubon ep champ and still the earphones are not damaged and also the sound quality is good.

At present I want to buy earphones which are durable I mean which are not too sensitive and also emits lowest radiation.

Many of you may suggest try to buy earphones which costs 3000 Indian currency so that all your needs may be fulfilled but someone may steal it.

I am expecting experts advice and so please try to suggest earphone products which are affordable, durable, highest quality in sound and also with lowest radiation.

If it is not possible to get affordable earphones with above mentioned qualities then try to suggest which are durable and also which emits lowest radiation.

Regards,
Rupesh.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Re: About best earphones which are durable and with lowest radiation.

Reply #1
Earphonex don't emit radiation.

Regards,
Deathcrow

Reply #2
If you are wondering about radio radiation, you should get one with a cord.

Reply #3
I heard somewhere that if we continuously listen music some of the cells in human brain gets damaged.
Seems complete nonsense to me.

And what kind of radiation do you expect these headphones to emit?

@others: he's not talking about Bluetooth or other wireless headphones, the examples he gave are all corded phones.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Reply #4
I heard somewhere that if we continuously listen to music brain cells get damaged but I have argued it's false but that person not agreed and so I have created this thread. Thanks for your clarification.

I have installed arise sound mod on my device to get rich experience while listening to music and it is working properly.

Arise sound mod includes Dolby atmos, Dolby digital plus, viper, dirac etc.,. Does ear gets damaged by using these software's.

One week back I brought xiomi Bluetooth audio receiver from this webpage
http://m.store.mi.com/in/item/3180600001

I have brought it because the music player gets stopped when the wired earphones is disconnected and doesn't resume when the wired earphones are re connected again.

Do you think listening to music through xiomi Bluetooth audio receiver is not safe.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #5
that person not agreed and so I have created this thread
you know, there are enough trolls on the Internet making nonsensical claims, that making a thread about each of them would quickly turn a forum into a spam fest.
because the music player gets stopped when the wired earphones is disconnected and doesn't resume when the wired earphones are re connected again
there are players who can change this behavior, so if that's the only reason to say goodbye to corded headphones it's a waste of money.
earphone products which are affordable, durable, highest quality in sound
if these existed, nobody would ever buy any other.
I can recommend audiotechnica M50x, but I'm not sure if these count as affordable.
Does ear gets damaged by using these software's.
if it could then listening to certain "bad" kinds of music also could. if a software can modify the sound making it "harmful" somehow then this could as well be in the sound recording from the beginning.
a fan of AutoEq + Meier Crossfeed

Reply #6
I can't think of any other way to get harm from listening to music with earphones or headphones other than having the volume too loud. You don't need to worry about any "radiation" in any case, wired or wireless. Some people may claim that Bluetooth or WiFi, or cell signals cause sickness or even cancer, but I'm not sure that's what you're talking about, and it's not true anyway. It's an old myth by now.

Reply #7
OK thanks for your clarification regarding radiation.

Can anyone of you suggest earphones which are durable I mean not too sensitive.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #8
Wires were the most likely point of breakage but otherwise other pieces were durable for my purposes. For protecting your hearing you should use noise isolating or canceling ones so that you can use a lower volume.

The Verge did a piece on hearing damage with ear/head phones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGG3YsKpe88

Reply #9
I heard somewhere that if we continuously listen music some of the cells in human brain gets damaged.

I was told that listening to Rap music all the time would damage brain cells...

Reply #10
Hi I am going to buy Philips action fit shq 1200/10 earphones as these earphones are sweat proof, rain proof and also made with neo dynamic diaphragm.

I have also choosed Philips action fit shq 1300 but many people from Amazon.in suggested not to buy because it is inferior than shq 1200.

I think that the above two products are the best which are durable and affordable.

Any other suggestions please.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #11
Can anyone of you compare the above two products and suggest which is the best. Many people in Amazon.in site who brought shq 1300 already reviewed that sound quality is not good, no bass etc.,.

I am attracted towards shq 1300 because I think it is latest and have new features than 1200 model.

Another issue is Philips company is not selling their products especially earphones on their own site. One of the person from Amazon.in has reviewed that "the wire of the product I received from Amazon.in is not the same as specified in Philips company website and so I think that Amazon people had taken the original wire and shipped the product with duplicate or fake wire."

Can anyone of you suggest where I mean from which website I can get original Philips product.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #12
Rupesh, have you been reading stuff forwarded on Whatsapp? I strongly suggest that you consider all such stuff, whatever it is about, to be lies unless there is good reason to consider otherwise.

About a year ago I bought a pair of earphones for about 3,500 INR for my wife. She loved them, and now hates all the other stuff, eg came-free-with-a-phone, but... in just a year, one of the cables is broken. I suspect she wound them too tight, and has now learned her lesson, but still, such a product should last more than a year. The product came from Amazon.in, but there is no warranty as it was an import. This is the sort of stuff we India consumers have to put up with.

The only product (not audio) I have ever bought from Amazon.in which was plainly fake was accepted for immediate return and refund.  I cannot say how one can be sure of online purchases, but mostly I have been satisfied.  If you do not feel that you can trust your experience in identifying a probably-genuine product, it might help if you don't buy online at all, but buy from an actual store. Philips have brand shops, as do Sony etc.

Just be aware that the main danger from earphones is volume, and you can never recover lost hearing.

All the best...
The most important audio cables are the ones in the brain

Reply #13
May I know which is best among Philips action fit shq 1200/10 and Philips action fit SHQ1300OR/00.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #14
Without having tried them our guess is as good as yours. I'd go with whatever feels more comfortable for you. They're sports headphones and while those tend to be more rugged, they don't usually prioritize sound quality, especially the inexpensive ones. But that depends on what you value more. For me, as long as the sound is not completely crappy or unbalanced, I value comfort and usability more.

Reply #15
Hi I have searched a lot for Philips action fit shq 1200 but not found in online and offline stores and so I have brought xiomi Mi Earphones (with in-built mic) Silver earphones.

These earphones are also water resistant, heat resistant etc.,. Sound quality is also good.

Have a look at it's product page

https://m.store.mi.com/in/item/3180400003
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #16
Are there any earphones which are robust I mean the earphones which are built using elastic. Suppose we twist the earphones there must be no damage.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #17
Based on reading your posts, I think it must be true that listening to music with headphones causes brain damage.

Want to compare headphones to each other? Then read the reviews yourself. Buy them and don't like them? RETURN THEM. Simple.

Reply #18
Based on reading your posts, I think it must be true that listening to music with headphones causes brain damage.

Want to compare headphones to each other? Then read the reviews yourself. Buy them and don't like them? RETURN THEM. Simple.
Not that simple!

Suppose you use headphones that emit secret radiation and damage brain cells for a few days. You might then lack the mental clarity to realize they are damaging your brain, and miss the logical conclusion that is to stop using them.

;)
Opus 96 kb/s (Android) / Vorbis -q5 (PC) / WavPack -hhx6m (Archive)