Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Moved: Stradivarius violins lose in blind test against new ones (Read 2840 times) previous topic - next topic

Moved: Stradivarius violins lose in blind test against new ones

On the general audio forum is a topic "Moved: Stradivarius violins lose in blind test against new ones" - but clicking it does not take you there. Perhaps it should link here: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....howtopic=105269

Apparently there was a double post - maybe the broken linked one was deleted?

Is this the correct way to report such a thing? I was going to report the working topic, but the next screen said reports are only to be used for objectionable content. I didn't PM a moderator as I wouldn't know who to pick, to be sure they were available.

Moved: Stradivarius violins lose in blind test against new ones

Reply #1
Thanks for the report. The reason is that someone merged the two almost-identical threads together into the one you can now see in Listening Tests.

Such redirecting links, by all indications, can’t be edited (without meddling in the SQL backend or suchlike).

We’re probably safe just to delete the dead link. Redirects are mostly useful not for new readers but rather for those already involved in the discussion before its move, and I imagine they’ll have figured it out by now.