Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Email Notification (Read 5274 times) previous topic - next topic

Email Notification

[This seemed to be the place for this?]
I have "Enable 'Email Notification' by default?
If ticked, choose default type: Immediate Email Notification". But, I am not getting emails? I have checked Spam settings via Google Email and my Email client and am still not getting any emails?

Re: Email Notification

Reply #1
I suddenly also stopped getting email notifications for more than 2 months.
I had my Topic  Notifications set on "Instantly - but only for..."
4 of my topics had new posts but as I said no email notifications were sent to me (nothing also in the spam).

I signed-in an hour ago and changed the settings from "Instantly - but only for..."  to "Instantly" . Maybe this will fix it...

Reply #2
I suddenly also stopped getting email notifications for more than 2 months.
I had my Topic  Notifications set on "Instantly - but only for..."
4 of my topics had new posts but as I said no email notifications were sent to me (nothing also in the spam).

I signed-in an hour ago and changed the settings from "Instantly - but only for..."  to "Instantly" . Maybe this will fix it...
Yes...It helped, I started getting again today new email notifications.

Reply #3
It may have no effect anyway, since I only recently solved the mail dropping problem, by switching to a mail sending service that also happens to replace all the links in the message with redirect links, for stats tracking purposes.