Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Double-post] Play DSD in wavpack in Foobar 1.4 (Read 2988 times) previous topic - next topic

[Double-post] Play DSD in wavpack in Foobar 1.4

Hi all, I have some dsd files encapsulated in wv format (Wavepack) but I can not reproduce them in the correct way, that is if imposed in the output module both asio and wasapi gives me an error saying that you can not start the drivers, the 'only way to play them is set on the output module Direct Sound (DS) but in this case intervenes the windows miser (at least I think) and then my dac sees them as normal pcm files 44.1 .....
Reading this guide [LINK REMOVED] say that Foobar reproduces them from version 1.0.4 of the sacd plugin (I currently have the last version 1.1.0), can anyone tell me why I can not play them using asio or wasapi but only with DS?
Thank you