1. Opus 384kbps vs MP2 384kbps
2. Opus 96kbps vs WMA 10 Professional 96kbps
1. Opus guarantees transparency at this bitrate (outliers may or may not exist). I don't know about MP2 at this bitrate, but it can't be better than Opus.
Dear Author of ESLyric,
Could you add progress bar (for example in % or else) to see of load lyric.
Like it made in Lyric Show Panel 3.
Сould also be to add info of site source load lyric.
hi, you can use '%eslyric_progress%' & '%eslyric_progress_v2%'
2. Opus 96kbps vs WMA 10 Professional 96kbps*
* WMA 10 Professional uses SBR when the bitrate is 96kbps or lower
Is there another program that can edit the tag easily? Or is that not the type of tag that can be easily edited?
Hello.it's a Foobar2000's network stack bug. From v1.4 changelog: fixed a bug in HTTPS reader causing incompatibility with Google websites (beta 14).
I'm getting "SSL authentication error" when I try to add any youtube source.
Component version: 2.3
Foobar version: 1.3 or 1.4-beta
I've tried to add google's certificate to Trusted Root Cert's but it doesn't help.
A temporary work around to this would be to add "www.youtube.com" to Foobar2000 preferences/Advanced/Networking/Surpress HTTPS cert checks.