Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Encoding WavPack to Musepack (Read 3727 times) previous topic - next topic

Encoding WavPack to Musepack

Hey,

I pasted wavunpack.exe to the MPC Batch Encoder folder and to my surprise it worked , thing is that the console is showing weird numbers though. . . WVUNPACK. . unpacking *.wv to stdout, 0 or 1% done. . .  and all sorts of wrong or blank #s at the MPC encoding stats"

There seems to be nothing wrong with the produced files and are identical to once encoded from .WAVs

So, is it some kind of a weird coincidence that its working or is it actually supposed to work, but there's something wrong on my part for the console oddness?

Thx

Reply #1
It should work. I've used multi frontend before to do this.

Reply #2
Yes, i know the multi frontend does that.  I am talking bout the MPC batch encoder frontend and as far as i know its not mentioned anywhere that its supposed to work with wavpack. . . my guess is there wouldnt be a multi frontend afterall if it did

Reply #3
it probably isn't supposed to work, but with the right parameters it will (it is just a frontend, afterall)

it may be just piping, so it doesn't have a good idea of progress.  i'd say be happy that it works...

your other options are piping with CLI

later