Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Discussion of "Default UI Gallery" (Read 377108 times) previous topic - next topic

Discussion of "Default UI Gallery"

Reply #400
Statusbar:
Code: [Select]
$if(%ispaused%,Paused,Playing) | %codec% | %bitrate% kbps | %samplerate% Hz | %channels% | %playback_time%[ / %length%]$tab()Track Gain: $if(%replaygain_track_gain%,%replaygain_track_gain%,±0 dB) | Album Gain: $if(%replaygain_album_gain%,%replaygain_album_gain%,±0 dB)

Rating Column:
Code: [Select]
$if(%rating%,$repeat(>>>★<<<,%rating%)$repeat(<<<★>>>,$sub(5,%rating%)),<<<★★★★★>>>)

For the Rating Column I use the pseudo color code system of Default UI.

Reply #401
howdy.
here is my daily foobar.
lots of tabs and columns for visual clutter

Some homebrew stats (wsh)

Lastfm Artistinfo (+shouts in another tab) and different ways to browse my lib (at the end I'm using the album list most ^^)

Reply #402
I like it, a lot of info on one screen.
Mind sharing?

c32

[quote name='Bollerkopp' date='Jun 6 2010, 11:04' post='708716']
This is my current DUI-config I'm using.

BTC:  1EFvqvn51n7qW9yHZHDHPnBZxN17EafUt1

Reply #403
I needed a more basic, straight-forward layout which would consume little resources and wouldn't fill half my screen:

Download here

great job. I think that ratio is the best one! I use one 250 px wide. That way i can work and still see it all the time.

Reply #405
Bollerkopp: This is my current DUI-config I'm using.

Hello Bollerkopp, Are you on Windows 7? Which visual style is that?

Thanks

Reply #406
Hello,

I'm on Windows XP. The visual style is Rally-Kupo by =lassekongo83. I edited the style using the font "Candara Bold".

Reply #407
Thanks Bollerkopp. But I am on Windows 7. That VS merges quite well with your theme. Nice job.

Reply #408
Hello,

Can someone explain to me how to include album artwork within the playlist (an example is Extreme Hunter's layout)? I presume you do it by adding a custom column...

Thank you!

Reply #409
Hello,

Can someone explain to me how to include the album artwork within the playlist section (e.g. marc2003's layout)? I assume it has something to do with adding a custom column for the artwork but I don't know how to go about doing it...

Thank you!

Reply #410
Hello,

Can someone explain to me how to include the album artwork within the playlist section (e.g. marc2003's layout)? I assume it has something to do with adding a custom column for the artwork but I don't know how to go about doing it...

Thank you!

Reply #411
Split that panel/tab and add the album art component to the new area.

Reply #412
Split that panel/tab and add the album art component to the new area.

Reply #413
your config it's since now my favourite DUI layout
what's the tab: "charts & statistics" ... how to config?
could you upload it? or sth

thxs
more or less, minus is best

Reply #414
@marc2003 All the samples work fine except for the the glass playback buttons. It keeps giving an error on the script/js files loading, though the other scripts load them fine (I checked the path so it´s correct). Safe mode is disabled as well. :puzzled:
All in all, I want to steal too the volume control-wheel style, I looked the other samples so that´s the only one left... btw nice ones!

@muzack Can you share your playback statistics sample?

Reply #415
if you check the readme, it has a link to a modified version of WSH panel mod that you need for the "glass" effect.

and i don't have the volume control script anymore. but i didn't make it anyway - i got it from this....

http://tedgo.deviantart.com/art/DarkOne-v2-1-156697932

Reply #416
@muzack Can you share your playback statistics sample?

i've coded my own playbackstatistic with own tracking sqlite db (not sure how it perform after one year listening ^^) and this statistic depends on some components/custom tags that I am too lazy to describe ^^.

But I plan to make the last.fm stat fetching/displaying part available. But need some time...

Reply #417
Sorry I missed that. Well I ended up tweaking the script just to find out that there´s no way I can implement it without a mess of splitters at least in DUI :S maybe I will come with some idea... sigh*

@muzack I had the impression that the playback statistics component and a wsh panel/script would do, it seems far more tricky o.O

Reply #419
I've been playing with my personal config for a while now.  I'm sure that this will evolve over time as new components are developed, but I'm pretty happy with it for now.

how'd you get it to look like that?

Reply #420
Just a quickie...how do you disable the menu bar and the status bar?

Reply #421
This is just a wild guess...but maybe you could look under the "view" settings? 

Reply #423

yeah...