Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Pass all windows audio output through TB-Isone VST plugin (Read 3719 times) previous topic - next topic

Pass all windows audio output through TB-Isone VST plugin

TB-Isone is a lifesaver for me as I get terrible headphones ear fatigue without it ..

It works well with foobar but I'm listening to a of radio streaming through Chrome (pbsfm.org) .. Is there a way to divert the entire windows audio stream (or at least chrome's) through TB_Isone ?

Thanks !

Re: Pass all windows audio output through TB-Isone VST plugin

Reply #1
What you need is a virtual audio cable driver + software to host VST plug-in.
As a VST host software you could use Hermann Seib's VSTHost or similar and as VAC something from VB-Audio (I prefer Voicemeeter Banana).

Re: Pass all windows audio output through TB-Isone VST plugin

Reply #2
Ok I managed to make this work as follows:

- Installed 'VB-Audio Virtual Cable' (http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/)
- start -> Sound -> Playback tab -> 'CABLE input' - set to default device
- Downloaded savihostnkx64.zip (http://www.hermannseib.com/english/savihost.htm - VST2, without keyboard)
- extracted savihost.exe from the zip, copied it to TBIsone directory and renamed it to TBIsone dll name (savihost.exe->TB_Isone.exe)
- run TB_Isone.exe: (should load TBIsone)
  in file -> autosave plugin bank - tick
  in engine->configure->priority->process - set to high
  in devices->wave->Input port - set 'DS: CABLE Output (VB-Audio Virtual Cable)
                                  Output port - set 'MME: Speakers / Headphones (IDT High)
                                  Buffer - set '2100 samples (21 b/s)
  in view -> clear all ticks (access menus with right click)
- create a shortcut to TB_Isone.exe in my 'Startup' folder