Upload info should be in your mailbox.
I'm going to post 1.3.17 stable soon and I'd like to have a look at this file before I do that.
That IS weird. Last time I looked it was just a holding page. As you can see from the thread I linked to, that was some months ago.
Another thing... because the site hosting panel stack splitter has gone, you should post a link to this thread in the uploads section:That's weird: http://foo2k.chottu.net/ is accessible for me as well as link to PSS
Another thing... because the site hosting panel stack splitter has gone, you should post a link to this thread in the uploads section:
So much for the smooth release...
I meant in terms of what LAME could milk, quality-wise, out of the MP3 format itself; as the problem samples detectable during ABX'ing seem to be inherent to that format.
thumbs doesn't download anything because this line in thumbs.js points to a file that doesn't exist - you chose not to bundle any files with your component.
this.vbs_file = fb.ComponentPath + 'samples\\complete\\vbs\\download.vbs';
last.fm similar artists crashes because you've updated lodash without adding bind to this map function...
this.data = _(_.get(_.jsonParseFile(this.filename), 'similarartists.artist', ))
CaTRoX (QWR Edition)
CUI theme based on the design and color scheme of eXtremeHunter1972's infamous CaTRoX theme!
- Three player modes: Full, Playlist and Art.
- Custom JScript playlist with extensive customization.
- Borderless player window.
- Integrated foo_youtube support.
- Integrated Library Tree and YouTube Manager scripts.
- And more!
See Installation Guide to get started!
Download link: https://github.com/TheQwertiest/CaTRoX_QWR/releases
Included 3rd party scripts
- YouTube Track Manager (Panel_YT.js): https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,105522.0.html by WilB.
- Library Tree (Panel_Library.js): https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,110938.0.html by WilB.
- Various samples from foo_jscript_panel: https://github.com/19379/foo-jscript-panel/tree/master/foo_jscript_panel/samples/complete/js by marc2003.
- eXtremeHunter1972: original CaTRoX theme (http://extremehunter1972.deviantart.com/art/CaTRoX-1-April-2014-368146015).
- marc2003: original foo_jscript_panel, sample scripts and various JS consultations.
- WilB: YouTube Track Manager script and Library Tree script.
- Respective authors of the components used in the theme.
If you used the most recent foo_bitcompare, it should report if there were errors in any of the files.
(Why bother? Converting would take a corrupted FLAC file, decode what can be decoded, write to a compliant FLAC with the same corrupted audio - and the warning would be lost.)
They were 4 "residual files" (.fla.flac - don't ask me where they came from, lol)
You checked that they match something else in your library?
You intend to keep the old one as backup?
Last post by Porcus -
Warning: buggy. Who knows whether it produces bit-exact results ...
"К сожалению данный декодер является очень нестабильным, не декодирует часть семплов в конце треков, а также не умеет читать теги (но, как говорится, чем богаты)."
The LA format never reached 1.0 stage. I would convert to something that has a bit of support (using the "reference" decoder!), even though LA seems still to offer the most of compression. Have a look at
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,97310.0.html and https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,95670.msg800186.html#msg800186