Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI: Missing menu bar (Read 10549 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI: Missing menu bar

So I recently downloaded foobar and I did something I thought would have been easily reversible but I can't figure out how: I am missing my menu bar. By menu bar I am referring to the bar at the top of the program that read "File/Edit/<other stuff I can't remember cause I've lost this bar>/Help"

In one of the "options I can't remember cause I lost this bar" is an option to 'hide the menu bar' which I unchecked thinking some other icon would appear that would allow me make the menu bar re-appear. Well that didn't happen, and now I have no idea how to get my menu bar back. Anyone know how to fix this?

cheers,
-Picc

Reply #1
Go to Preferences (ctrl+p),

Display> Columns UI> Main> check Show toolbars
Disregard the constabulary.

Reply #2
If your talking about the toolbar then just try Ctrl+P (to get to preference), then look under Column UI>Main and their should be an option to show toolbars.

edit: too slow