Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_sstp_lyrics (Read 29249 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #1
============ Release Note ===========
● @SakuraScriptGhost is only available for Direct SSTP mode.
● If you active multiple ghost at the same time, it can find the correct one.
● If your lyric is written for specific ghost (e.g. flele), this is very useful to avoid impacting other ghost!

Changes in v0.2.2:
*ADD @SakuraScriptGhost for specific ghost name (e.g. @SakuraScriptGhost=flele).

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #2
Thanks for telling this.

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #3
Here is very important updated in this release version.
If you have used previous version, please updates this version.

Thanks everyone for using it, thanks for support of CUC's members.

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #4
Is it possible to add lrc lyrics support to the plugin? As it is common to have this type of lyric file, it would be great if the plugin can support it.

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #5
Update for support .lrc style lyrics (multiple timetag), and some code optimize.
In this case, it would use Primary property to build lyric script for general surface.

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #6
Hi Yiting,

Do you mind helping, on how to use the lyrics to show up in SSP?
(It only show the "Next song is ...")

Thanks in advance

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #7
Do you mind helping, on how to use the lyrics to show up in SSP?
(It only show the "Next song is ...")

If you have show "Next song is ...", i think that's easy to do.

1. check you lyrics filename is the same with song's filename or song's title, and put them in the same directory.
2. file extension is .txt or .lrc or .ssl
3. If it's .txt or .ssl, must contains a @SakuraScript=1 statement in file.

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #8
Thank You Yiting, I didnt know @SakuraScript=1 statement must be put on the file.

Currently it works with samename.txt, but I found some problem (It wasn't work with @SakuraScript=1 statement). If you save the txt file with "Unicode" type it wont work.

I have another question, the lyric only show one per line and will removed previous line as soon as the next line show up.  My question will be, is it possible to make it stack/scrollable?

Thank You again

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #9
I didnt know @SakuraScript=1 statement must be put on the file.

It's defined by SAKURA script, you must have this statment.

If you save the txt file with "Unicode" type it wont work.

Yes, please use UTF-8 or ANSI. A regular SAKURA script even not allow UTF-8.

My question will be, is it possible to make it stack/scrollable?

It is, but you should learn how to write a SAKURA script. The script could help you to finish this effect.

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #10
Thank You for the reply and I'm sorry if I failed to find SAKURA script command list.

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #11
Important update for changing communication method with Direct SSTP.

Seems the recent version of SSP have some problem with socket. After a long time frequently communication, it may not receive any data large than a MTU, then a script will be break unless you restart SSP.
That's why I want to release this version, for avoiding this situation. Nevertheless, Direct SSTP is exactly better than regular protocol on local communication.

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #12
How to use this plugin anyways? I already got the lyric file with the same name as the mp3 but nothing appear?

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #13
How to use this plugin anyways? I already got the lyric file with the same name as the mp3 but nothing appear?

I think you just need a SSP to show the characters like above.
This component only send lyrics to it.

You can find some introduction on Wikipedia.

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #14
*bump*
wow!  what a bump!
anyways... just out of curiosity, does anyone know where i can download ghosts that talk in freaking english?

foo_sstp_lyrics

Reply #15
i want to know is it possible to use the lyric file on the music that splitted using cue file?