Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: how to run a script (batch) every time foobar starts / ends (Read 3809 times) previous topic - next topic

how to run a script (batch) every time foobar starts / ends

Hello out there.

Is ist possible to run a batch file when foobar2000 starts?
I found foo_run, which works also, but an aoutomatic run on startup will be very nice.

any ideas?

Thx a lot.

Greedz Kraut

Reply #1
add foobar2000.exe in your batch?

Reply #2
yeah thats a option but it would be nice to run foobar directly by its own exe. I can write a little Launcher exe with dotnet i think...

I think is a nice idea to impement kind of an event manager to run different commands on different actions =)

Reply #3
i think the component Scheduler 4.06 soudns very good for this.

There is the posibillity to perform actions on "start/pause playback" and so on but "application launch" is missing

Damn

Reply #4
you could use eventghost to monitor events..

Reply #5
Wsh panel mod, you can run an app at the start and on foobar exit using ActiveXObject. I run a bat file in my config to upload playback statistic to a server so I can get it on other computers using another bat file.

Reply #6
Wsh panel mod, you can run an app at the start and on foobar exit using ActiveXObject. I run a bat file in my config to upload playback statistic to a server so I can get it on other computers using another bat file.

Would be great if you could upload this script, could rly need something like this;)