Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WSH Panel Mod (Read 801543 times) previous topic - next topic

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1350
Thanks Marc, that work for text.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1351
I can't seem to use the preferences>components>get updates button or the help>check for updated components menu item to get updates for this component - am I doing something incorrectly, or are these methods not available for WSH panel mod?

Thanks very much for this very powerful component!

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1352
The update notifier and downloader only works with components hosted on the official components site.
If it's not on there, foobar2000 doesn't know about it.
Stay sane, exile.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1353
made some rectangles with gr.drawrect and noticed unexpected behaviour (at least for me)
when the line width is odd number, line is drawn 1 point from left to right and from up to down instead of from outside to inside or vice versa
is it supposed to be like that ?

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1354
@T.P. Wang : possible bug with timer (SetTimout or SetInterval methods)

WSH panel mod version = 1.5.2

Hi,

i work on a script for a playlist viewer, and for scrolling my playlist with mousewheel, i use this function:

Code: [Select]
function on_mouse_wheel(delta) {
    var i;
    if(!list.waiter_timer) {
        fb.trace("false!!");
        if(delta>0) {
            fb.trace(">0");
            list.waiter_timer = window.SetTimeout(function () {
                fb.trace(">0 run");
                for(i=0;i<list.mousewheel_scrollstep;i++) {
                            scrollup_spv(fb.ActivePlaylist, 1);
                }
                list.waiter_timer = false;
                window.Repaint();
            }, 25);
        } else {
            fb.trace("<0");
            list.waiter_timer = window.SetTimeout(function () {
                fb.trace("<0 run");
                for(i=0;i<list.mousewheel_scrollstep;i++) {
                            scrolldown_spv(fb.ActivePlaylist, 1);
                }
                list.waiter_timer = false;
                window.Repaint();
            }, 25);
        }
    }
}

if i use mousewheel massively, console display this:
Code: [Select]
false!!
>0
false!!
<0
false!!
<0
false!!
<0
false!!
<0
false!!
>0

as you can see, the timeout is never rechead because console never display ">0 run" or "<0 run", and result is that my playlist isn't scrolling at all !

Important comment about this weird behaviour: this problem is NOT PRESENT when i run foobar (so at the first launch of the WSH jscript), but it happens after some while, that became messy and no more scroll (the mousewheel is just an example, it seems that all my timer are broken!)

only a restart of foobar fix the problem (editing script then Applying has NO effect ...)

So, after testing this, i'm pretty sure that's a problem with these new methods to set timers brought with v1.5.x version of your component, and i've read in v1.5.0 betas that you've already encoutered some issues with them (timers never stopped on exit if i remember ...)

Could you check it please, because for now i'm really stuck!

Thanx by advance for your feedback

Regards,

Br3tt

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1355
FYI: that wasn't a bug: timer creation overflow or something like that.... fixed. Thanx T.P for the help.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1356
WSH PM v1.5.2: on the script editor, Replace All feature seems broken (at least for me) ...

just try to replace a string by another: press CTRL+H, fill source string, fill target string, click Replace All button ==> only the last occurs found is changed !!!

i'm the only one with this weird behaviour ?

thanx for any feedback about this please.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1357
You are not alone, it's not working here too.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1361
Hello! whs panel mod(1.5.2) is not working on windows 8 CP x64. Foobar v1.1.10. Skin: ZiX. On windows 7 it works fine. Enclose logs.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1362
Automation server can't create object

this usually means you haven't turned off safe mode in the preferences.

and i don't know that theme but my own scripts work fine in the windows 8 x64 CP (i'm not using it now but i tried it for a few days when it was first released)

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1363
@T.P Wang

hi,

a callback function is missing :

function on_playlist_items_added(playlist) {} is ok to check when items are added, but there is nothing to alert us when item is removed from a playlist, i need it too

could you add for next version a such callback please?

function on_playlist_items_removed(playlist) {}

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1364
// [1.4.1] Added:
// playlist: index to indicate that which playlist has items removed
// new_count: new items count of the playlist.
function on_playlist_items_removed(playlist, new_count) {}

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1367
i see 1.5.3 is now released but it seems to be broken. the editor dialog will not open.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1370
A quick fix is provided hopefully fix that issue.

thank you for the update and the fix!

i've just tested the SortByFormat feature, it seems ok, but there is a gap according to me: no direction option to sort ascending or descending like provided on the handlelist object (direction: integer, ascending while >0.)

is it intended or just thing you forgot?

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1371
thanks for the fix.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1372
thanks for the fix.

I keep getting this error:
Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_wsh_panel_mod.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

Do the docs have any info about dependencies I'm missing?
Foobar 1.11.11

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1373
Hi T.P. Wang!

Is it possible to update the wsh panel engine to support ECMAScript 5 ? 

There are some new useful features that would be nice to have in wsh panel mod.

some examples here

Thanks.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1374
Warning : Noob request

Hello. I'm trying to get my way into writing some WSH panel scripts, and of course, as someone who hardly programmed anything but simple macros for years and never used java script, i'm doing mistakes.
The worst of those mistakes i've made so far was a dreaded endless loop 
The result was immediate : WSH panel hang, making fb2k hang as well. I had to kill it using the task manager.
But what was worse is that the panel somehow managed to keep the bad script in it's config, so when i restarted fb2k ... it directly hang. I was able to start in safe mode but since i didn't had columns UI in safe mode, i couldn't remove the bad panel so i had to delete wsh_panel.dll.cfg to get rid of this panel and loose other WSH panels as well.

Of course, i can blame noone but myself for forgetting to post-increment the counter in one branch of a conditional statement inside the while-loop. However, it would be nice if you could implement something like the security built-in the firefox java-script environment. If a script runs on itself for some time, a popup shows asking whether the user wants to stop the script or continue running it. This way, a bad script will only crash itself and not the whole application.