Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Enter" plays previous song (Read 594 times) previous topic - next topic

"Enter" plays previous song

After launching Foobar, when I highlight a song and hit Enter, instead of playing the selected song, it plays the previous track.  Any ideas what might be causing this?

Re: "Enter" plays previous song

Reply #1
Changing Keyboard Shortcuts in Preferences? Open Preferences and look there fot Keyboard Shortcuts and sort it by Key.

Reply #2
Forgot to clarify - if the song is browsed to again, Enter works as expected.

No, there's nothing wrong with the keyboard shortcuts.

Reply #3
You must report what plugins you use, especially all UI related (like alternative UI, playlist renderers, alternative library browsers, etc.). Problem may be coming from them. You must clarify exact use case which cause problems - do you encounter this on playlist, when searching library, searching plylist, seeking from library viewer, etc.

Reply #4
I've been experiencing this behavior for a long time now.

Plugins:
CUI
Columns UI
ColUI ext
DUI
OSD
Popup panels

Album list
Facets
Library Tree (component, not script)
Quick search

Active DSPs: Skip silence / SoundTouch / tempo shift