Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: playback speed issue with extraction using DAE (Read 1435 times) previous topic - next topic

playback speed issue with extraction using DAE

Hello, I have an extensive DVD-A collection that I'm trying to copy to my pc hard drive using DVD-Audio Extractor. I'm using VLM on a Win 7 64 bit machine. I don't have access to DAE support because I have not registered yet, as I want to be sure the program works for me before I drop the $38.50.

When I extract from the DVD-A disc to my desktop using the Demux mode, the resulting file has major speed flux issues. The sound is clean, but sounds "warped" for lack of a better term. It sounds like the speed is changing from slow to normal. This is particularly apparent as the track begins. Does anyone have any advice for this issue? Thank you.