Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #7/9/12] Spotify to MP3 converter (Read 2326 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #7/9/12] Spotify to MP3 converter

Hello everybody  :) ,

Recently I became a premium customer of Spotify, that ables me to listen to my entire music without internet connection. The problem is, I also would like to listen to my favored playlists in my car, which doesn`t offer the opportunity to connect with my smartphone or to install the application directly. Now Im searching for a possibility to extract mp3-files from Spotify, that enables me to save them on CD. Already tried a free program, but I was not satisfied. Cause the music quality was really bad and also I got my playlist as an endless soundtrack. However, I would prefer to get each song as an individual file.

My question now: Could anybody recommend me a legal software, that provides this features? I would also be willing to spend some money for a good one.

Thanks for help in advance!

Re: Spotify to MP3 converter

Reply #1
The process of ripping audio from Spotify is illegal, no matter if the software used is paid or not.
You could look into a aux to FM-transmitter. Or a new stereo for your car with aux or/ and bluetooth.