Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Adding more music to the currently playing list (Read 800 times) previous topic - next topic

Adding more music to the currently playing list

Using FB2k Android 1.3.1 and it's working very nicely.

I don't use playlists - just pick an album to play.
However, there are times while playing something I'd like to queue up another album to be played next.
I can only find an "Add to Playlist" option, which then creates a new playlist for the album rather than adding it to the end of the current queue.

I feel I must be missing how to do what I want. Can anyone clarify whether it's possible?
(Perhaps there isn't a way to dynamically append to the end of the currently playing queue. If that's the case, I can live with it).

Re: Adding more music to the currently playing list

Reply #1
Since nobody has replied, can I assume that there's no way to do what I want?

Reply #2
More likely there are too few people using the Android version and it will take time before anyone with the relevant knowledge comes along.
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Reply #3
you have to creste a new playlist to the first album and then just jeep adding albums/songs  to the same playlist (add to playlist and choose allways the same instead of new playlist)

Reply #4
you have to creste a new playlist to the first album and then just jeep adding albums/songs  to the same playlist (add to playlist and choose allways the same instead of new playlist)
OK, thanks for the info.
I've tried that out and while it works, it is not really a usable way of doing what I want:
1. First, you have to create a playlist for the initial album.
2. Then you have to go to that playlist in order to play it.
3. Once you're done, you need to go back and delete the playlist (since it's not really of any use any more).

If the FB2K mobile developers happen to see this, can I suggest a possible enhancement that the context menu which pops up when you click&hold on an album should include the option to "append to the queue of currently playing songs"?

Reply #5
 :o