Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Play/stop multimedia key stopped working after updating to 1.4 beta 6 (Read 587 times) previous topic - next topic

Play/stop multimedia key stopped working after updating to 1.4 beta 6

Hi,

I am liking the new features of this version but I have a problem with the play/pause media key on my keyboards.

When I press it, the Windows "universal volume control" pop-up with the album art and controls pops up but the playback continues.
I can see the play/stop icon in the interface animate for a split second, going from the triangle to the two vertical bars, but the playback continues uninterrupted. The same goes if I try to start playback from a pause or stop condition.

This issue happens only if foobar is minimized or if it's not the current window on top.

Re: Play/stop multimedia key stopped working after updating to 1.4 beta 6

Reply #2
Hi Epic,

Thank you for your reply.
I couldn't find the thread you liked when I posted mine. To the mods: you can close/delete this thread if you want.
I will add the message above to the other thread to keep things tidy.