Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: VU Meter plugin (Read 3260 times) previous topic - next topic

VU Meter plugin

I wonder if anyone has seen or tried the VU plugin at - https://sites.google.com/site/foobar2000com...ts/home/vumeter

It seems to work, but I've noticed that the sensitivity is very low. So if it's a quiet song, the needles don't move at all. If it's a normal-volume song then they still move only marginally.

The website is in a language that I don't understand. I wonder if anyone can be of any help here?

Thanks!

VU Meter plugin

Reply #1
Fixed it myself - there is an option under "advanced preferences".

VU Meter plugin

Reply #2
Fixed it myself - there is an option under "advanced preferences".

What did you change ?

BTW, the site is in Russian. Install the Google Toolbar and you can translate any foreign webpage.

VU Meter plugin

Reply #3
Just go to the advanced preference reference - there are two - I am pretty damn sure you can figure it out

VU Meter plugin

Reply #4
I am pretty damn sure you can figure it out

Don't be so rude. File - preferences - advanced - display - Vu meter. Thats the path, and may the force be with you.

VU Meter plugin

Reply #5
That is indeed it! Work good now  Now to move onto the next customisation....