Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: World\'s priciest headphones? (Read 3640 times) previous topic - next topic

World\'s priciest headphones?

Reply #1
Originally posted by fewtch
Can anyone outmatch the price of the above?  Better yet, has anyone listened to something in that price range before?

You haven't seen any sennheiser HEV 90? They cost around twice as much. Have never even seen anything like that irl, but there must exist some people who buy things like this.... Anyone here?

/Erik

World\'s priciest headphones?

Reply #2
Originally posted by ErikS

You haven't seen any sennheiser HEV 90? They cost around twice as much. Have never even seen anything like that irl, but there must exist some people who buy things like this.... Anyone here?
/Erik

I have now... someone in another forum made me aware of those too.  Geesh, freq. response of 7hz-100KHz, but they're too big for bats to wear... so I wonder.