Last post by Pahadimas -
And sorry, but I have another question, for example, if I have tracks but only appear a artist and album titles not the title track, because on conversion, it delete the title... So, it is possible, like Windows Media Player to update track titles who missing ? Because I use LastFM and if I play tracks without title, it don't scrobble that. I hope you understand me. In my actual computer, if I use WMP, it don't update my informations albums. Maybe, on foobar2000 it works. because manually it s so long, I waste my time....WHO deletes the title (and keep the artist name and the album title) during the conversion? I don't think it's a good software the one who does this.
Anyways, for mass tag the track title using the filename as source, just use Masstagger.
Or a standalone program like Mp3tag.
Is Tagging>Get tags from MusicBrainz (by Discogs release #) possible?
Thank you for your clarification, I understand better. I candidly tought that the digital music signal was sent almost unmodified from the HD to the USB, the conversion Digital>Analog being processed essentially by/in the DAC...Far from the reality.No, it is correct. If you don't do any DSP, data is send unaltered over the USB to the DAC.
There the DA takes place.
As your system is high on DPC latency, the problem is most likely upstream.
The USB hub receives its data to late to maintain a permanent stream to the DAC.
A likewise problem: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,92998.0.html#entry783934
Last post by 2tec -
Lyrics plugin ~ http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_uie_lyrics3
Tutorial ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GauIirjDR0o
Last post by sypqys -
it's weird than anybody knows and don't want to share it !
.. does the interval of spikes match with drop-outs?
No, the drop-outs are approx. every 12-15 seconds, whilst the spikes seen on the graph are two or three times more frequent : one every three-four seconds.
The page you quoted suggest to "tweak" the Bios, however I have not seen this kind of parameters in my Bios.
By the graph you hosted few posts earlier it looks like those periodical spikes goes to "danger zone" (beyond 100%) ... does the interval of spikes match with drop-outs? Answer given on site behind the link I posted above suggests something as a solution for this type of an issue ... have you tried those already?
Last post by Thad E Ginathom -
There is a tool called pacpl which I have used to convert FLAC/whatever files to mp3s for portable use. It is recursive, and replicates the directory tree --- but I don't think it can be be used to convert and overwrite in place.
It is quite powerful and option-rich
There is almost certainly a possible single-line "find" command which would do what you want. See the -exec option of find. You'd better have a good backup before experimenting, though!
find searches recursively and does whatever you tell it to do with the results. Be careful: it does what you tell it, whether it was what you wanted or something you absolutely did not want.
That's the nature of command-line Unix/Linux. If you are working with Linux already, then you probably know that already. It is an awful lot safer to copy/convert the directory tree somewhere else, deleting the original files only when you are sure the conversion has given you what you want. And pacpl should do that for you without scripting or intricate find-command stuff.
EDIT: looks like the script in the video above is using find, but it really hurts my head to watch text stuff on youtube.
Thank you for this component.
A small request... instead of using the esc key
Is it possible for the video window to follow foobar2000 window status.
e.g if foobar2000 is minimized to minimize the video window also , and maximized when foobar2000 gets maximized.
Thank you for your clarification, I understand better. I candidly tought that the digital music signal was sent almost unmodified from the HD to the USB, the conversion Digital>Analog being processed essentially by/in the DAC...Far from the reality.
The problem began a couple of weeks/months ago. I actually cannot remember of any change at all at that time. In case of a recent modification to my system (e.g. new software installed, new antivirus or change in power supply parameters), I think I would have connected the dots. But of course I may have changed something minor that I forgot...Unless it has something to do with MS or FireFox updates - but in that case the issue would have been more broadly noticed.
I hope I will find a solution. All ideas welcome.