Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: mpc plug in for quick time's I Tunes? (Read 10236 times) previous topic - next topic

mpc plug in for quick time's I Tunes?

Hi everybody, I've been away from audi topics and this forum for quite a while and have no idea about the latest developments. I tried to search the forum for some info on I Tunes and musepack but all I found were old and probably outdated threads.
If no mpc plug in for Quick Time or I Tunes is available what alternative player can be used to play my mixed format and mpc music collection on a Mac?
Thanx for your help in advance.

mpc plug in for quick time's I Tunes?

Reply #1
Erh,......152 viewers of this post and not a single new post in this section for over a week? I've been away for years and I mught miss s.th., but hey I wasn't asking:"WHERE IS MY FRIEND CHARLES MANSON??" Iwas asking a question about THE forums choice of format,...at least in those days I visited the forum.
Seems that MPC has passed away. I will try to read more topics. Thanx for your patience,....hmmm.