Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 739471 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Default UI Gallery

Reply #450
Just saw this topic and wanted to share my layout. Simple design with panels to display artist photo and album arts (front, back and disc covers) and other information like album notes, translation of non-English titles or version of the release.

Default components + Lyric Show Panel 3 (top right) + Playlist Organizer (bottom right) + Text Display (bottom bar), on macOS :D

Reply #451
this  imageshack.com  is very annoying. I think there are other ways to show a picture to someone without having him to subscribe to yet another place  = more logins and passwords. No need for that...... thanks.

here is mine, I can change the meter as i wish, there are up to 35 of them in the list :
https://mire777.deviantart.com/art/Vu-Meter-Skin-for-foobar2000-321797393

Reply #453
I keep going back to my big/full screen one.

Reply #454
Here's my customized foobar2000. I tried fitting as much as I can without getting too crazy.  ;D

Reply #455

Reply #456
Mine ATM. Simple, I don't really watch GUI that much. Album selector is set by folder.
Error 404; signature server not available.

Reply #457
The first config that i'm (almost) happy with

Heavily influenced by the fantastic efforts shown in this thread (IWSNX in particular) and adapted slightly to my tastes. Still a work in progress, so any thoughts or ideas would be great.

Using:
Facets
Simplaylist
JScript panel (with Biography by WilB)
Text display
Musical spectrum
Lyrics3
Waveform seekbar

Reply #458
I have been using foobar2000 for a few years and have been tinkering with the UI pretty much ever since, however my general layout remained largely unchanged for the last year or so.

Reply #460
As I started playing with f2k 1.4, I have built "the boombox":

Reply #462
My Foo,dark and Simple multifunction.

Reply #463
More

Reply #465
I think this xch4nge is the most versatile and customizable foobar skin ever made.
So many thanks to Falstaff (aka Br3tt), the developer of Xch4nge.

Reply #466
I think this xch4nge is the most versatile and customizable foobar skin ever made.

Just btw this should be posted in the Columns UI gallery topic (coincidentally made by Falstaff  ;)), rather than the Default UI one.

Reply #467

Just btw this should be posted in the Columns UI gallery topic (coincidentally made by Falstaff  ;)), rather than the Default UI one.

Oops, sorry!
I thought it was Default UI, thanks for the info.
I gotta move.

Reply #472
Sorry,I ask for the boombox theme.Thanks.

Hmm, I haven't really thought about releasing this for public use. But as I'm using a portable installation, in principle this should be doable (maybe with some limitations).

As this is a gallery thread, this would not be the best place to continue this discussion. I'll start a new thread in the Uploads section when I'm ready to roll it out.

Cheers

Reply #473
Sorry,I ask for the boombox theme.Thanks.

Hmm, I haven't really thought about releasing this for public use. But as I'm using a portable installation, in principle this should be doable (maybe with some limitations).

As this is a gallery thread, this would not be the best place to continue this discussion. I'll start a new thread in the Uploads section when I'm ready to roll it out.

Cheers

Great, I hope so.

Reply #474
My new foo: