Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Apple Music Plug-in (Read 4071 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Apple Music Plug-in

I know I'm gonna get a lot of 'flac'(pun intended) for this, but I was wondering if anyone was developing a plug-in to transfer/add lossless music libraries to Apple Music. I will never stop using foobar, but I want to take my library with me when I'm running, and it would be extremely convenient if I could add at least 50% of my 500k+ music library to Apple Music.
Thanks for hearing me out.

Re: Foobar Apple Music Plug-in

Reply #1
You can easily take your music with you by building your own cloud using Ampache of Subsonic.  My whole family has subsonic clients on all their devices and stream music from a PC in my house to their phones/tablets/laptops no matter where they are, as long as they have an Internet connection.  And if they're going someplace without Internet, they can cache the music for offline access.

You can even have a library of FLACs and transcode on the fly to MP3 or Ogg to save on bandwidth.