Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI (Read 4051613 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Columns UI

Reply #7752
hello

i have 4 layouts in my fb-installation (CUI). the individual layouts are selected via buttons.
is it possible to query the currently active layout?
i would prefer the "hot image" (button) of the currently active layout to be displayed. instead of the "normal image".
or what else could be done so that i can display the current layout? (in "main window" or "status bar" of CUI)

thanks in advance

Reply #7753
Hello musicmusic

in cui version 1.7.0-beta 1, the "use custom text" is never shown on the buttons.
only the normal text is displayed when you move the cursor over it. this was also the case in version 1.6.0.
furthermore, after switching to another layout, no text is displayed for any button. only after restarting fb.

please correct - thank you

Reply #7754
@musicmusic

(furthermore, after switching to another layout, no text is displayed for any button. only after restarting fb.)

sorry my fault - works correctly
window is not fully activated after switching over

Reply #7755
hello

not sure if this is a CUI-, or coverflow-, or FB-problem.
i am using:
FB version 1.6.7
CUI 1.7.0-beta2 (but also tried with 1.6.0; doesn't work either)
coverflow 0.5.2

I have installed coverflow. it works perfectly.
now i want to move coverflow from one tab-stack to another tab-stack in the layout.
in the layout: right click on coverflow + copy panel.
in the new tab-stack: right click + paste panel.
the panel is not inserted !? it works with the other panels.

now i wanted to insert the coverflow-panel in the new tab-stack. coverflow is not displayed in the selection list !? but the other panels are all displayed.

I don't know why this doesn't work. I hope someone on the forum can help.

Thanks !

Reply #7757
thank you marc2k3 for the explanation

Reply #7758
Assuming what I said was accurate, I guess a case could be made for disabling/hiding the copy command on panels that present themselves as single instance only. But I suspect taking that in to account when copying splitters that might contain it is a whole other world of pain/difficulty. :P

Reply #7759
I really miss Columns Playlist
YouTube Music

Reply #7760
Message to Music Music:

I just updated to Columns UI 1.7.0 and I see that it is equal to beta 2
I have had a great disappointment because I expected some of my requests to be scheduled and I checked not.
I would like that in a next version you could include the requests I made a few months ago:

Reply #7722
Desde <https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=28647.msg1001769#msg1001769>

Reply #7683
Desde <https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=28647.7675>