Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 'Seekbar' background for selected track (Read 2885 times) previous topic - next topic

'Seekbar' background for selected track

I have seen a few people with quite a nice feature on their playlists - When a track is selected, there is a seekbar in the background of that selection. I'm assuming that this 'seekbar' isn't actually clickable, but actually just a rectangle drawn with a width depending on the progress of the track. I have tried to do this on mine too, but unfortunately I haven't got it to work, so can somebody help me to debug this code please?...

Here is the code for the item display: (just the default SCPL item display modified for this)

Code: [Select]
$if(%_selected%,$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-SYSCOL-13 pencolor-null))
$if(%_selected%,$textcolor(SYSCOL-9),$textcolor(SYSCOL-0))

[color=#FF0000]// PerSecond
$if(%_focused%,
$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-SYSCOL-13 pencolor-null)
$drawrect(1,1,$eval(( %playback_time_seconds%/ %length_seconds%)*%_width%),$eval(%_height%-2),brushcolor-0-0-0 pencolor-null)
)[/color]

$drawrect(0,0,%_width%,1,brushcolor-null pencolor-null)

$padding(4,0)
$align(right,top)%title%
$align(left,top)$textcolor(80-80-80)%list_index%

Seems to me that ([time passed]/[total track time] ) * [width] should be reasonable to acheive this, so I'm not sure whats wrong. So how is this actually done then? 

Thanks for any help
-mac

Reply #1
Credits to Brumal:

Put this in your $if(%isplaying%,... conditional statement.

Code: [Select]
$puts(progress,$muldiv(%playback_time_seconds%,$sub(%_width%,70),%length_seconds%))
    $ifgreater($get(progress),0,
            $drawrect(Xoffset,Yoffset,$get(progress),$sub(%_height%,8),brushcolor-0-0-0 pencolor-0-0-0)
        ,)

The $sub(%_width%,70) defines the length on the rectangle when %_time_remaining% is 0.

EDIT: I just saw your code and it is right and I'm not sure whats wrong. :/
EDIT 2: Err I think you just need to put in %isplaying% rather than %_focused%

Reply #2
Thanks I tried to put %isplaying% instead but that didn't work.
I replaced my statement with yours, and it works so you were right in the first place  , but the alignment of the rectangle is a bit off - that should be easily fixed though.

Thanks.
-mac

EDIT: Sorted it now^^ just changed x and y offset to 1,1 instead. Looks really good too, I'm going to try it out with some images now instead of rectangles.

Reply #3
Oh! I think yours didn't work because the the division created a decimal number. $muldiv rounds to the closest integer while the "/", I think, doesn't round it off.