Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to inject ID3 metadata into ts files, and added info can be read b (Read 8814 times) previous topic - next topic

How to inject ID3 metadata into ts files, and added info can be read b

As mentioned in the title.

Now I have 5 ts files generated in the server which only have audio content. Each of ts file is 10 seconds long.

what do I want to do:
I want to adding some metadata information(like ID3 tag) into these mpegts files which can make the client player read the added information during playing the ts file.

On the MaxOS platform, I can use mediafilesegmenter to add some ID3 tag by the command of
"mediafilesegmenter -M metafile FINALFILE.ts". 
Finally, the iphone can play the modified ts file, and also it can read the added information from ts files correctly.

However, I really need a tool which can do the similar thing on linux server. For example, adding the artist name=xxx, album name=xxx, etc. into the ts file. So, when iphone get the ts files from that linux server, the added ID3 metadata can be read from ts files while playing the ts audio files.

Any suggestion about my question? I really need some help! Please!

How to inject ID3 metadata into ts files, and added info can be read b

Reply #1
Hi, Did you find a solution to this problem?